How to get more matches on Tinder



Online dating has been around for quite some time now since the year 1995.Although back then it was just a "weird"way of meeting people & through the internet of all things most people did not think very highly of such a method.

According to an infographic archive from pov.org they state online dating became a thing and gain its legitimacy in 1998.In retrospect with that being said there have been an vast increasing amount of online dating sites.

Such as Tinder,Pof,and okcupid to name a few I have found great success with online dating.As a matter of fact i met my wife on an online dating site, and trust me if it worked for me I know it can work for you too.

So If what you are looking for is a bulletproof way to get matches and score dates be sure to follow these steps.

1.Have good photos is critical to your success on Tinder.

Taking high quality pics are/ is the most crucial step to achieving more matches on tinder.  Now when I bring this up most people will be, "well I'm not good looking this ain't for me". I say nonsense all you need is a smartphone, and a good location where you can snap some awesome photos of yourself. Also be sure to use photo angles to your advantage, take a variety of photos and choose your best ones.
          2.Add a quirky note as              your featured photo.

It makes total sense when you stop and think about it.Every girl is going to be swiping through random dudes and then they see a quirky note.Be sure to keep it truth to yourself and make it conversational. 
In regards to what I stated beforehand you do need great photos to show her what you are all about. Nonetheless you will be using this to stand out from the crowd.

3. When messaging a girl be sure to message at night.

According to a popular YouTube channel named based zeus Most girls are busy during the day and have things they need to attend to such as work for instance.In a thorough analysis girls are more likely be online at night. Be wise and use this strategy to your advantage and you will see great results.

 4. Swipe right for girls who have done so for you already.


If a girl has swiped right for you then do the same for her, that way this enables you to match. Considering you want to get the best experience out of tinder without spending countless hours on it.

Just as with other topics in my articles  i would suggest you incorporate as much of these steps as possible. This will without a doubt increase your matches I guarantee you.

I will be putting more content for you guys as much as my time allows me to( I have been busy with other projects & that takes some of my time).However be sure to stick around cause i will be going to be releasing way more useful advice really soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 gangster movies

Wild willies beard boost serum opinions

The player virtuoso effect