Wild willies beard boost serum opinions

I am trying this product known as "beard boost serum"a growth accelerator to increase thickness, and grow my beard in general.And in regards to that i have never tried any beard oil before, I just thought I would put that out there.Because as far as any type of bear oil, butter,or serum go i consider myself to be quite the novice.Well curiosity got the best of me and I decided to give it a shot.However i have yet to use it for the duration it requires you to deliver an appropriate review.So I am going to do a brief first impression post on what seems to be a topical serum to grow your beard.I have also heard reviews about other products from this brand (wild willies) and how the oils and butter acts as elixirs to achieve astonishingly impressive beard gains.

 impressions

  • I read reviews of buyers who purchased this product online and they have said that it has a subtle scent, along with essential oils added to it, I must say I completely agree.
  • It has a spout so I don't really have any complains.Although a dropper would have been more adequate but thats just me.
  • It comes in a 1oz bottle and for the retail price (around $10 U.S. dollars) it's a rather good deal
I have been using wild willies beard oil for two weeks.and will the product claims it can increase the thickness, and reduce patchiness to your beard.I have seen some considerate growth and thickness.Its too early to be able to do a  full review of it but I am seeing great results with it thus far.


For my morning routine I take a bath and as soon as I am out of the shower I use nivea men deep cleansing face and beard wash its another great product to reduce oil but leave the skin feeling refreshed.I apply some to my face and beard and rinse thoroughly.I then proceed to add a squirt of oil to my damp beard work it into and add one more squirt.

I use it every day and it also seemingly provides darker hair to your beard.I will do another update as soon as I hit the 1 month marge.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 gangster movies

How to rock a vest