Simple tip to help you achieve your goals


People always talk especially around the start of a welcoming new year, saying things like "i am going to lose weight".Others tend to say, "I am going to get a better job and leave this terrible one".People talk a lot without achieving their goals or even trying for that matter.We all know someone like this, people that talk and do nothing to better themselves or take action.

But there is a simple tip
To help thyself achieve that goal.
Since outside of the realm of self adjusting there are many, yet many distractions in life.But keeping a straight vision of the goal is perhaps your greatest attribute.

And that simple tip is write in a journal everyday, in your own diary.It helps you to remain focus and have a clear vision of what you are doing every single day.Whether your helping yourself achieve that goal or taking a day off...write in a journal and do so every day.And by doing so you can clearly see what you are doing to help your goal or what modifications need to be done to achieve that goal.

Give it a try and see for yourself.Lets say you want to defeat your approach anxiety, and have that social freedom you've always wanted.Well in order to reach set goal, it is imperative that you write your progress in a journal.Witout leaving the slightest detail out, you add as much information and see how your doing day by day.

Back when I was in high school I started keeping up of my progress.Back then I wanted to lose weight and gain muscle.So I started a journal to do just that, and I would write down my meals everyday(and anything else that contribute to my progress).It helped me to stay on top of the game.I was eating 5-6 meals a day with the high protein low carb diet.ideally being 3 Big meals and the rest being snacks.I was lifting weights as well and taking the supplement know as L-argininie.

And soon I was seeing great results with this method.It ends up being a physiological effect that works with achieving your goals.And I believe that i remained focused and continued to do so well because of the journal entries.No matter what type of day I had,I followed through with writing in my journal everyday.

So stick with it

And anecdotes aside this method or tip does help.I have personally seen what type of benefits you can have with writing in a journal.That is exactly why I advise you to this so strongly.You can give it a try ,and see if it works for you.However keep in mind that staying positive and your attitude is very important to help you reach those goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 gangster movies

Wild willies beard boost serum opinions

How to rock a vest