Pheromone colognes that really work


Pheromone colognes are a great way to increase attraction & boost self confidence.As a personal pheromone user , I will tell you what to expect and how it actually works.I myself was also skeptical at first about pheromones and whether or not they worked, but I became a firm believer once I saw amazing results.There are also many different types of pheromones out there some to increase social status,Sexual attraction or both.Different ones work best in different settings for example some work at the office while others are best when used at the club/bar it is just ultimately up to which pheros are used.The really strong pheros have side effects too so it is a good idea to watch out for that(but I will go over that in a bit).I will be giving examples of which you can use if you are a complete novice about  men's pheromones to attract beautiful women.
This is what pheromones are not
OK,first of all what pheromones are not is that they are not some magic #9 love potion.With that being said,girls will not be throwing themselves at you.The way they work is if the girl already has some sorta of attraction to you she will see you in a whole different light.Attraction while increase tenfold & she will be much more chattery & play with her hair or be almost vulnerable to your will.Of course this is up to which pheros you use, because others are strictly pantydropppers (which are some of the best).Nobody likes to be taken for a fool,so being realistic this is how they work.
Best pheromones & uses

Mojo pro for men
All right so mojo pro is a great way to get started with pheromones if you don't know where to start.Incidently it is also extremely affordable for $12.95 Along with free shipping.You can wear it in most settings whether intimate with your partner or in social settings with friends. It works by increasing attraction from people all around you. The ladies will notice you & go up to talk to you.This as a result boosts your self confidence as well, I will be providing a link to mojo pro so you can check it out.

Xist spray 
This product is advertised as when you want to get out of the wretched "friendzone".The friendzone buster can help you with that and it is an extremely powerful tool at it.It is as if you're driving a sport car but all the car is allowing you to go at is a measly 15 pitiful mph, well not anymore with this product you can go all the way.i would suggest you use 1-2 sprays so you wont  get the side effects which are irritability due to high androstenol and as it last 6-8 hours and it's extremely strong.

Evolve Xs spray 
Very sexual cologne spray. This is a must try for any pheromone user.Best when used at the club/bar scene & girls wont know what hit em'.It is from the same company that develops xist spray so the same rules apply.Aka rule of thumb to follow would be 1-2 sprays & go out and have fun.Ive used this one before and it's a personal favorite of mine a "holy grail" if you may of pheromone colognes.If you wanna get laid alot & I'm not kidding alot use this you can also try the oil dropper if you prefer that one, only downside is that it's more expensive.

Aqua vitae by liquid alchemy
Another impressive product indeed.Aqua Vitae gives of the alpha impression to girls all the while giving yourself the rockstar self effect.Many gentleman like this product and it helps you get noticed overall with girls.Words such as social magnetism and masculine alpha are associated with it.Which is very cool if you ask me, so draw her in & let her be mesmerized like a true player.

Alpha mascio 
Yet another astonishing product that is designed to seduce women. Alpha mascio or am for short gives off a "bad boy" persona to the wearer as mentioned by house of pheromones in their full review.I'd like to think of it as a "James Bond" cologne for obvious reasons.I own AM and have tried it ,and man oh man this is good stuff that goes a long way.I feel confident &ready to take action as I go about my day, girls notice me more and are enticed about what I have to say next. Another "panty dropper" in my opinion especially at the bar/club setting. Along with the result that Alpha mascio can give you, looks  very sophisticated and masculine on your bathroom cabinet.

Pheromone ultra concentrated
Although an expensive product in my opinion, it has 3x more pheromones than any other product.With an eye catching 72mg of pheromones this product really gets you grade A results.A buddy of mine gave me a bottle to try and sincerely this is legit no bs.

Attract women by phermalabs
Truly a god sent pheromone cologne, this is one of the first ones I tried when I was a newbie to the world of pheromones.Has a great fresh scent to it & girls are hypnotized by its effects.Trust me there is no better feeling than the knowledge you possess with pheromones.All the while helping with whatever you wish to achieve with em'.Be an alpha with this gem and make the ladies feel at home.Methaporically speaking blow her mind & she won't know what happened.
Final thoughts/pointers
Pheromones will help you greatly with attraction & dwindle any doubt you might have about yourself.In my reasearch I have found some that do not work but these  I have ascertained that do work very well.Be sure to apply 1-2 sprays so you can avoid the side effects(especially if you are new to pheromones).I will be posting about other pheros that I have used as well and a thorough review of new cologne sprays.Hats off to the people who work to produce such a useful resource when it comes to attraction/dating.I enjoy using pheromones and I suggest you give them a try to see for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 gangster movies

Wild willies beard boost serum opinions

The player virtuoso effect