Best clubbing fragrances


Our scent says much about who we are as gentleman.If you ask me just as much as how we are dressed.Being a boss in all areas of your life can soundy cocky and intimidating to others, albeit it is very essential to think like this.And we all want to be remembered In a positive way, am I right? Nonetheless, these are some of the best clubbing fragrances in my opinion.You know that it is damn good, when a girl turns her head across the room and goes your way.First impression are everything, and it can make a big difference whether you get that girls number or not.



 
Armani code profumo 
This is a very sweet and obviously sophisticated fragrance when you take whiff of it.It has some great notes of cardamom,lavender,nutmeg,tonka bean, amber and leather.I would say it is not subtle in any sorta way and it makes a great first impression.Its performance is very beast like and you did not need many sprays to get noticed and let the compliments roll in.It is one of my favorite cologne to wear when I'm headed to the club.It is also very strong and a couple sprays lead to 10 hrs of a scent that is irresponsibly sexy.   




Jean Paul gaultier ultra male is the perfect club scent.Girls describe it as being sweet,fun, and sexy and it definitely packs quite a punch.With top notes of bergamot,pear,mint,and lavender at first.But once it settled it and dries down it transcends to warm and woody with vanilla,cedar,amber,and patchouli.Definitely have heard alot of great compliments with this one ,and the longevity is also there.




Just like the name implies Versace Eros is the epitome of masculine clubbing fragrances.This scent goes very well in the fall/winter seasons but for the club it is an absolute beast.Once I wear it on myself I find people asking me what I am wearing and can't seem to get enough of this great scent.I think very highly of Versace Eros, and find it works well with my skin chemistry.The performance wear is there and I find it last anywhere between 6-8 hours when I spritz some on myself.I,myself am I big fan of the bottle as well it looks really sophisticated and unique on my or any bathroom shelf or counter top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 gangster movies

Wild willies beard boost serum opinions

The player virtuoso effect